We at Word Formed Church believe that in the mission of Kingdom come, Christ has gifted the members of His body connection to a local church. The local church is not merely a building, but a people designed and anointed to operate as a refuge of grace, a secure gathering space for praise and proclamation, and an extension of God’s merciful reconciliation. Becoming a member of a local church allows a believer to experience the edifying dignity of community, the security of covering, the cultivation of gifts, and the pursuit of justice and reconciliation in context, all of which render worship to the Most High God. As members of Word Formed Church (regardless of age), we have an individual and collective duty to display God’s splendor in every area and attribute of our lives for such a time as this. Church membership is available to all who attend (in-person and/or virtually) Word Formed Church.
The membership process at Word Formed Church is clear and simple.
- Notify church leadership that you are interested in becoming a member.
- Submit your personal information in person or electronically HERE.
- Attend, participate, and complete the IMPACT membership classes.
- Biblical Foundations (Vision)
- Member Principles
- Church History
- Review & sign the Word Formed Church Statement of Faith and Covenant of Membership.
- Celebrate as you (and your immediate family) are publicly given the Right Hand of Fellowship.